hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 7 May 2012

Plain Sailing on 'The Open Sea'......

I didn't realise this weekend was a bank holiday, until everyone else had put in there request as to what they wanted to do with me- as either the chief ' Cook, Bottle washer, driver, Banker and dogsbody'!!! In between helping one child name his undies yesterday, well he's going on a school trip on Wednesday and if the list says 6 sets of underwear and that the clothing should be named- he won't be happy until it is done!!! And then driving Heather in the Horsebox, following her on a bike and falling off, trying to get on the bike, in the middle of the rode, by the time I had landed home after a tea with my mum & dad and then a call in at my Grans, posting a blog update had gone out the window.If only everything was plain sailing!!!!

Anyway in the middle of everything else yesterday, I did fit in some time to photograph some projects I had finished off, featuring a new stamp set from the 'Summer Mini' called 'The Open Sea'. This is a very different  style of stamp set to the rest. that is on offer in the mini, and perfect for those that love the altered/ distressed look for their craft projects.
The set contains 5 stamps  and is available as wood mounted (123030 £23.95)
or cling (123032 £18.95).
 For the small card I used the 'Compass' stamp and some punches to make a little embellishment.
 The inside of the card was decorated with a little simple on colour stamping.
 The large card, was created by folding an A4 sheet of 'Basic Grey' in half, and the decorative panel was cut from a 'One Sheet Wonder', that used all the stamps apart from the 'Ship'.
 The stamped the 'Ship' in 'Basic Grey' on to a scrap of 'Very Vanilla' and then cut it out using my 2nd smallest 'Framelit'- I am so in love with these xx
 I decorated another panel of 'Very Vanilla' around the edge, using the stamps and ink to add interest to the inside of the card too!
 With the left over piece of 'One Sheet Wonder' I made a little 'Cheese Box- Gift Box!'
I created a little video, just to show how easy these are to create with the new 'Simply Scored' !!
Heather helped me film this yesterday, and wasn't very pleased I had let you all in on what she calls the boxes, if I had videoed her- you will have seen her go bright red and start muttering that she hadn't called them that for ages!!

Now for the exciting bit........
As I am loving, my 'Simply Scored' so much,
I want to share this love with you & invite you to take part in........

For every person who purchases a- 
'Simply Scored' through me
between May 1st 2012 & June 30th, whether as a customer order or as a workshop order, they will receive a 'Ticket' for my 'Sensational 'Simply Scored' Lucky Draw'!!

For every 15 tickets, I will supply-
a totally superb SU branded prize to go into the draw!!
**The first prize, to go in the draw is-**
**a 'brand spanking' new 'Big Shot'**

to be followed by a
** A set of 'Stamp & Write Markers'**
& then a
** 'Colour Caddy' **

I can't wait to share with you many more projects and ideas for the 'Simply Scored' and I look forward to entering your ticket into the draw!xx


Please note: 
  • The lucky tickets are only given to those who purchase the Simply Scored scoring tool(item 122334) through myself. 
  • It does not include Simply Scored accessories, such as:
    Metric Plate, Stylus, Place Markers or Bone folder.
  • The draw will take place on, Saturday July 1st.
  • It is offered in good will and in thanks, by myself, for the continued loyalty of my many customers, if you I have any queries I welcome you to contact me via email: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment