hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 29 May 2012

May Madness!!!

NEW DEMONSTRATOR STARTER KIT

Lower Cost + Complete Customisation = 
The Stampin’ Up! Opportunity Is Better Than Ever!

Now, every new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can create a customised Starter Kit for just £99. This is just one of the ways Stampin’ Up! is demonstrating the 'My Way' philosophy- by making the Starter Kit completely customisable.

With the new, flexible Starter Kit-
 you can be be creative your way!- with Stampin' Up!.

Each kit also contains a business supplies pack (valued at £45 )—things that every demonstrator needs to start their business. After that, the choice is yours- to put together a kit with any of the high-quality Stampin' Up! products. 

You can choose up to £130 worth of any supplies-
to create a kit valued at over £175 that still ships for free!

Now opportunity comes at a lower price, and with complete customisation, joining the Stampin’ Up! opportunity has never been easier. By reducing the cost of getting started, you can focus on what matters the most to you!


This offer is here to stay, and if you haven’t already left your computer to call me- to sign up, there is also an exciting 'May Madness' offer from Stampin'Up!.....

During 2012, Stampin’ Up!-
 will be celebrating its fifth year in Europe-
and doing it in a big way!

As part of that celebration, during May only,
new demonstrators who join Stampin’ Up!
will receive FREE Convention 2012 registration-
a £149 value! 

Personally.... I think this has got to be-
one of the most 'jaw dropping' offers yet- from 'Stampin' Up!'!!! 

And I would love to see you in Germany,
I have lots of details at the ready and you can contact me on:

Telephone or text: 07891605129
Email: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk

I am looking forward to sending you your welcome pack xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment