hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 3 February 2012

Simply 'My Friend'.........

Is it only me, or when you have got to the end of the week do you find that time is of short supply?? All those things you have, maybe had on a list, only half you have got round to doing and those extras that were in your head..... well they didn't make it too the list, so the chances of you getting them done before the weekend is upon us.....Hmmm maybe they should go on next weeks list??!!!

Yesterday I did manage to sneak a few minutes, to add a couple of links to the right hand side of my blog. They take you to online copy of the current 'Stampin' Up!- Ideas Book & catalogue', the new 'Spring Mini' and also to the fantastic 'Sale-A-Bration' promotion too!! Everyone loves products for free, so put it on your list of things to do this weekend, and check out the lovely exclusive stamp sets and papers, I would love to help you get craft stash for free!!

This week I attended a lovely craft group, based in Ashton, Preston. I had a display table and ran a 'Make & Take', and I shared with them this lovely idea for a note card, perfect to make when time is of short supply and you don't have hours to craft..... only minutes!!
It may seem a bit of a fancy shaped note card, but it's created in seconds with the lovely SU exclusive 'Top Note Die' and the 'Big Shot', it even adds a touch of detail with a perforated edge, and teamed with the 'My Friend' stamp set from the NEW 'Spring Mini', it creates a card to crown any mantle piece!! 
The Colour war added through a little sponging of the lovely 'In Colour- Island Indigo', around the edges....
And a scrap of lovely SU co-ordinating card stock, given a make over with the 'Beautiful Wings Embosslit'.
Just the centre/ body part of the butterfly was given a kiss of glue, then once dry, the wings can be lifted to give them some life and the the card some dimension.
Even the inside, was given a quick make over too, the edges were also given a dusting of ink and the main foliage stamp was turned 45degrees to the left and stamped in the bottom right-hand corner. Not to be left on the table abandoned, the two smaller butterflies which were left over from decorating the front, were stuck down completely- to the inside for a finishing touch........So there you are......Simply 'My Friend', a make in minutes, not hours!!

And don't forget to check out the 'Sale-A-Bration' promotion, if you Purchased the Clear Mount 'My Friend' stamp set at £19.95. the 'Beautiful Wings Embosslit' at £10.50 and the 'Top Note Die' at £16.50, totalling £46.95, you would be get freebies too!!


If you would like any further information, or just a 'Crafty' text or chat, then please do get in touch, Tel. 07891605129 or Email: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk 

I would love to share my love,
of 'Stampin' Up!' with you. xXXx

No comments:

Post a Comment