hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 2 February 2012

Hello 'My Friend'.......

Well yesterday I managed to clear my desk, and start on a few projects I been eyeing up to CASE, out of the NEW 'Stampin' Up!' Spring Mini Catalogue, can you guess which Page and thhe products???
Yes! Its the lovely 'Pocketful of Posies' Product suite.... the papers are so, so utterly gorgeous, and have a fresh, modern edge, and the co-ordinating stamp set- 'My Friend', is so leafy and fresh.... yet can be used in many ways! I loved the lovely display at the top of page 18 so much, that I had to do a version for myself- I hope you like my interpretations....
I made the family portrait into a frame layout of Heather & Matthew, I added lots more white and incorporated some stamping with the leafy fronds from the 'My Friend' stamp set.
I used the 'Big Shot' and the lovely 'Fun Flowers' die, to create an embellishment,finished with 'Linen Thread' and button.
I decorated a desk photo, with just some scraps........
Making a simple banner, with stamped title and
punched flower embellishment.
And a lovely little shadow box frame, that utilises  more scraps, the stamp set & the lovely 'Beautiful Wings' 'Embosslits Die' 

Don't forget if you would like to see any of my makes close up, and in your hands,
and you are in the North West......
I am available for free at home,
craft workshops! 
Ring or send me text, Tel. 07891605129
 Book a date that suits you and
your family & friends!
You could get some FREE goods too!! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment