hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 6 February 2012

How to start a **FABULOUS** week!!

Today Herald's the start of a fantastic week, so much so, in that I have been to bed yet- I have been busy, doing things for today, that I should have done on Saturday, but Saturday was taken over by flat pack wardrobe assembly..........That in it's self was entertaining.......7 Houghton's & Lawson's were involved in the shenagians.... and yes we really are a screw short, well 7 to be precise!!! Not only are we still celebrating 'Sale-A-Bration', but this week is jammed packed with fun things, and only one niggle.... that I can foresee at the mo...... 

Today I am off out for a Girly Lunch to celebrate a good, good friends 21st, I am saying 21st as when Deborah checks my blog later on this morning to see what I have been upto, she will be utterly put out, if I have told you all, that she is celebrating her BIG 40 TODAY!!!! oOOoopps- errr, I sort of let that slip!!! I don't suppose she will hate me as much, when I tun up at hers later with some bubbly!! Tuesday I think will be a slow, coffee fuelled start to the day, with the niggle cropping up late afternoon, with a family visit to the Dentist- sorry, I know it's just a check up, but I hate the whole experience, and take the kids, then I have to do it and put on a cheery face about it too. What is nice about Tuesday is that we are continuing Deborah's birthday celebrations for another day, at Tuesdays Creative Cafe, so if you fancy some choccy birthday cake, do pop in!! Wednesday sees a trip to Yorkshire, to see my SU mum Julie, I am so jealous as they have had snow, while we are snow-ess but have sledges....Hmmm maybe should take my sledge with me instead of my crafty tool kit!! Thursday evening, I am attending a workshop, at a lovely friends craft group, and I am looking forward to showing them the fantastic 'Sale-A-Bration' offers!! And well Friday, is the half term Church assembly, at my Children' school and then Yippee!! it's the school holidays and maybe if we are lucky, we can really put our sledges to the test!!!

Anyway back to what what I do best, and that would be playing with my delightful 'Stampin' Up!' stash!!! Last week Mr UPS came to drop off some deliveries, he came with my 'Stampers 6' orders, with spontanous customer orders and also some 'bits and pieces' for me, that are needed for this week...... I can't tell you about that today as someone maybe trying to have a 'Sneeky Peek' so we will save that till tomorrow!! :-) 

Even as a demonstrator, I am still eligible for 'Sale-A-Bration' and it was great for me, to get stamps for FREE, in my order too!! I have had loads of fun making some thank you cards, to go out with my orders this week, with the gorgeous 'Fresh Vintage' 'Sale-A-Bration' stamp set.
Two different cards with the main decoration coming from the stunning bloom, from the 'Fresh Vintage' 'Sale-A-Bration' stamp set. 
A 'Crumb Cake' Card base, with 'Real Red' Ink and
'Doily Lace' decorative border.
A 'Whisper White' base, made shabby chic,
with a 'Crumb Cake' dusting of ink & Some Simple 
'Basic Black' stamping and the 'Doily Lace' decorative border.
They were both given the same finishing embellishments of- Antique Crochet Trim and Antique Brad-
I love how they look so different, yet so similar!!

And the stamp made the perfect decoration for the inside,
of the card too!!
Stamps really are so versatile!! If you live in the UK and would like to know more about the 'Stampin' Up!' product range, I would be happy to tell you more, leave me a comment and I will get back to you!!

I will be back tomorrow, with more lovely makes,
featuring this stamp set & many more wonderful SU products!
See you then xXXx

No comments:

Post a Comment