hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 14 December 2011

Its not going to be one of those days!!!

OK we all have bad days, days were we want to crawl under the duvet, days were we are more teary than usual....... I am a girl that wells up with sadness even watching action movies, the most memorable being 'Universal Soldier'.... well I was sad that he was so alone and in this state of not getting old etc, so tears on a down day are not unusual for me, but today even though the heating wasn't working when I went to bed and still wasn't working when I got up this morning, I was happy, but by the time I had done the school run, I was frustrated with sadness and anger at being sad!! Anyway I decided that enough was enough, today was going to be a good day......
So it started with ringing around a few stores to find the Jacket I need for a Christmas pressie, that has just gone half price, at store more convenient to me..... yesterday it was Sheffield, Wellifield and Stockport, today it is available in Wigan!!! Yipee!!!- that is close to a store I will be visiting for another Christmas pressie, so its a success there!

And I have just checked on my SU shipping info, I have a parcel that is just for me, being delivered by Mr. UPS, by the end of the day, and guess what they are free stamps..... yep! I got them free for achieving the second part of my Stampin' Start! OOO and the best part was that I could pick which sets I wished to receive... can you guess what I picked??

All I have to do now is get my Christmas Cards finished.... Yes you heard right, I still have some to do!! Today I feel inspired to make some creations, similar to ones we made at my SU mums- Julie Kettlewells, November training and the main stamp set, is not a Christmas one either!!
 It's the delightful 'Doilies Stamp' set & it looks lovely stamped in 'Bashful Blue' & 'Night of Navy'
 The greeting is from 'Four for the Holidays'.
 A little treat holder made with the 'Big Shot' and the SU exclusive 'Two Tags' Die.
 The lovely snowflake made with the a couple of punched 'triple doilies' & a sprinkling of SU 'Dazzling Diamonds Glitter'
Now this post was meant to have been posted at 11am today, but our Internet connection had gone astray...... so you know what, I just switched it all off and went to collect the coat and the other bits and pieces, sorry but I wasn't going to sit and mope over it!!

So I got the coat for half price and some other Christmas bargains too, And I can say that today hasn't been one of those days, its been 'a Good, Good Day'!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment