hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Saturday 1 October 2011

Whoopee it's here!!!!!

Well as mu lovely SU mum Julie said this morning- 'Happy New Catalogue Day!'


To view online please click....


http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/flash/en-GB/20110901_0f58e77b_IBC/index.html

As you will have guessed, I'm more than a little excited about our new arrival - the all NEW idea book and catalogue from Stampin' Up! It is packed full of new stamp sets, papers & embellishments, there are more fantastic 'Big Shot' dies & folders and we even have scrummy fabric too....that matches with Stamps & Papers! OOOooo and I nearly forgot 5 new in colours too!!!


My launch event for the new Catalogue is next.....


Friday- 7th October


7pm onwards


Its free to attend, and includes a 'Make & Take' and light refreshments.


Catalogues will be on sale on the night (and also at creative cafe this next Tuesday!!)


On the launch night there will also be a fantastic raffle, with Stamps & Papers as prizes!!! you can earn tickets in the following ways......


1 ticket for every £45 spent

1 ticket if you bring a new friend who spends £45

2 tickets if you book a Stampin'Up! workshop

5 tickets if you sign up to be a Demonstrator


I have been busy preparing lots of new samples, with New products and look forward to showing you and letting you have a dabble too!!

I will be back soon with a project I have made with some new products & information on the Virtual Hostess Club I will be running! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment