hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 2 October 2011

It's all going on....!!!

I hope you got chance to look at the New 'Ideas book & catalogue' online yesterday?? If you would like one, in the 'Flesh' so to speak, then please do get in touch, they are £3.50, I can post them out (P&P £1) or you can collect from me, either at my launch event next Friday or at 'Creative Cafe' this Tuesday evening.


It's is not just a catalogue but also a fantastically glossy, idea packed book that puts the regular craft mags to shame, that's why we call it our 'Ideas Book & Catalogue'(and a little insider knowledge...to save time we shorten it to 'IB&C'!) There is even a guide available, as to what SU colours and products have been used, on every sample shown in it- fantastic for those days when the ideas and mojo wont kick in as desired! And I will included a hard copy of this to all who purchase a catalogue off me during October!


There are lots of new products......we have it all going on.....and don't worry the new stuff works fantastically with the products that have been carried over from the last 'IB&C' too! Here is a layout of my Heather, on the swing in the garden.........

This is a very simple layout that just uses 1 sheet of 12x12" textured 'Whisper White' card stock, with an old and a new stamp set, and a little bit of 'Basic Black' card stock too!

Any ideas which stamp sets I used???

Well the tiny frames,

perfect for little journalling blocks & .........

The child on the swing, came from the new set...

Forever Young-

W 122570 £23.95
C 122572 £18.95
And the lovely swirly ornate border, was created with a stamp from one of my favourite sets, that has been carried over from the previous 'IB&C'- Baroque Motifs 113490 £28.95......OOOOooo and some new 'In Colour' ink.....'Indigo Pool'.....more lovely than the retired 'Taken with Teal' from a couple of years ago!!! You can see that I blinged it up with our super sparkly SU bling too!And the delicate Lacy trim......well that has got to be the most wanted punch in country- 122362 Lace Ribbon Border £18.25, only available from us lovely SU demonstrators!!! And totally perfect for trimming up so many projects, and because it's a high Quality SU punch, its more than happy to punch our cars stock & papers!

I hope that by this point I have not given you an information overload?? But before I go, I will leave you with details of a fantastic new club, that I will be starting in November.......

A Virtual Hostess Club!

A virtual hostess club is an opportunity for you to build your collection of NEW Stampin' Up! product and spread the cost.

You earn hostess benefits without having to host a party or put in a large order.

The benefits are: £25.00 worth of FREE product to be spent as you wish in the catalogue.

So how does it work?



6 people get together and form a club which runs for 6 months (I'll advertise for those people you don't have to provide them yourself).



Each member agrees to place a minimum order of £25.00/month plus p&p.


This gives us the minimum qualifying order we need every month.



Each month a DIFFERENT member in the club is the hostess and collects all the free benefits associated with that month's total.



I randomly draw the names out of a hat to determine which month is your hostess month.



By the end of the 6 months all the members in the club will have had their turn to be the hostess



Each month a box of goodies will drop on your doorstep.



You'll receive a FREE copy of the catalogue

and any mini catalogues released throughout the club duration.


If you fancy taking part then email me:


NOW to secure your place. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment