hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 3 October 2011

No sew easy!!!

The new 'IB&C' is packed full of fantastic ideas and products for 2011-2012, and I have struggled to contain my excitement, at all new things to play with, but there was one new product line, that has been causing me some concern......even invading my dream space.......and that is the fabric!!

Yes!- the quality is fantastic, and it so matches SU ink colours, Buttons, Ribbons, card stocks, and even the 'Designer Series Papers'. but with all this good stuff going on, I was petrified- even though I have had a sewing machine since I was 12years old, I still can't sew a straight line! Panic was setting in, then late on Saturday Night when I couldn't sleep I did a bit of googling, and came across the idea of a 'No sew' Pin cushion, well I gave the idea a few tweaks in my head and pushed it to the back of my mind......as yes I had dusted off the old faithful sewing machine and had started something else.....so late last night when I got so far in the other project, and I needed to get some advice, I whipped up this little beauty!!

And the fabric-122337 Timeless Portrait £8.95
Coordinates with Timeless Portrait suite

(p. 64–65 of the new 'IB& C')
And with the SU colours-Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla


The Designer Fabrics are Uniquely designed, and are made from 100% cotton. Each includes three coordinated designs, with each piece measuring approx. 68.6 x 45.7 cm.This little pin cushion took not even a 15cm square of the lovely 'Cameo' print fabric, a bit of wadding, a circle of stiff board, my trusty staple gun and a frame that I had loitering!!Adorned with a couple of ribbon roses and some 'Tempting Turquoise' Buttons, this would make a lovely gift, but mine is sitting prided of place on my craft room shelves!!!


Not only do we have fantastic new products in the new 'IB& C' we also have a fantastic New Starter Kit too!! Maybe you have been thinking about buying the Starter Kit and becoming a Demonstrator???


It's a great time to join 'Stampin' Up!', as a new demo, I am more than happy to email you some information or I would love, to give you a call & chat through the opportunity without any obligations!


The starter kit is £119 and the contents have increased!!

It now includes a 'Colour coach' & a 12x12" Patterns Stack which makes the contents worth £250!!!

WELL IT GETS EVEN BETTER........


For this month not only do you get the

BRAND NEW KIT for £119, of which parts can be changed-

to suit your personal taste!!


You will ALSO get a new IN COLOUR bundle of 5 ink pads and some card stock FREE in addition to your already great value Starter Kit!

This is a totally fantastic offer!!


And I would love you to join my team...


and Share our love of crafting!


Please email me sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk


Or send me a Text 07891605129,


I look forward to hearing from you! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment