hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 4 October 2011

Roll Up! Roll Up! Prizes Galore!!

I have been busy last night making a few more samples, for the

NEW 'Ideas Book & Catalogue' launch this.....

Friday- 7th October

7pm onwards


At Delicachixs

14 Woodplumpton Rd.

Lanes Ends, Ashton, Preston.


Its free to attend, Everybody is welcome!

It includes a FREE 'Make & Take' and light refreshments too!


So this morning I have been busy sorting out my demo supplies, and getting Catalogues created up, ready to put in the car Friday afternoon, they will be on sale on the night (and also at creative cafe tonight!!). But one of the other Jobs I have been doing is 'Pretty-ing- Up!' the stamp cases of some of the stamp sets, I will be raffling away on launch night!!

I have decided to hold a raffle, as a way of thanking my customers

and New 'IB& C' launch night attendees.

I have lots of prizes lined up.....Stamps, Papers , Embellishments..........

Even a kit to make the curly wreath too!


And I would love for you to get a prize,tickets can be earned in the following ways......


1 ticket for every £45 spent

1 ticket if you bring a new friend who spends £45

2 tickets if you book a Stampin'Up! workshop

5 tickets if you sign up to be a Demonstrator


Please do email me if you are attending,

then I can put you a 'Make & Take' kit together:



Also on the night I will be going through the Changes in the Hostess benefits scheme.....
for the first time in years, our hostess programme has changed—
giving you the hostess, enhanced flexibility and increased choices!


No more expensive Level 3 sets that seemed unachievable and loads more flexibility!!


Every item in the hostess section is achievable....

even with the lowest qualifying workshop!!

I have included the table of benefits, just to show 'whats, what!'

A £150 workshop gets you £25 in hostess pounds,

which you can spend in hostess section, were you get more for your money,

as the Hostess sets are heavily discounted,

or you may wish to spend it in the main catalogue.


The above table also shows how if your workshop sales are a total of £300

(before shipping & handling)

you would not only get £50 Hostess Pounds,

but also the chance to have one item at 50% off!!!

How fantastic is that???

And Yes!- it's anything in the catalogue.....

that even includes the 'Big Shot' & dies too!!


I’m really excited about this, and hope you’ll consider

hosting a workshop so you can share your love-

of Paper crafting, stamping & creativity

with your friends, family, and neighbours!


Sally-Jo xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment