hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 5 October 2011

Sharing............

Well with the delicious new catalogue, tucked up in bed, with me and being drooled over, last night!! I was trying to decided which of the new papers to purchase, maybe you're like me - you want ALL of the fantastic new designer papers, but can't afford them all, so which do you choose?


Hmmm.....well I would still be choosing now!


But how about every single design??

well I have decided to host a product share!

For £32 (+£2 p&p)

receive 180 sheets of 6"x6" designer papers from the new collections.

The papers in this selection will include 2 pieces of every paper measuring 6"x6" from the following collections:
Mocha Morning (12 pieces)
Flirtatious (12 pieces)
First Edition (24 pieces)
Holly Berry Bouquet (12 pieces)
Paisley Petals (12 pieces)
Beau Chateau (12 pieces)
Beyond the Garden (12 pieces)
Domestic Goddess (12 pieces)
Frightful Sight (12 pieces)
Timeless Portrait (12 pieces)
Just add Cake (12 pieces)
Nursery Nest (12 pieces)
Big Top Birthday (12 pieces)
Well Worn (12 pieces)


If you wish to purchase 2 shares,

then you will be sent whole 12x12 sheets of each paper!


Please note: this share does NOT include the colour family DSP stacks, but If I get enough requests I will set up a share of these also!!

To order the paper share you can




Well we have sorted out how we can get our hands on all the papers...what about all the fantastic ribbons?



In the new catalogue there are 45 new ribbons!

And if like me you wish to have it all....


Well I'm offering a ribbon share of:

1m of EVERY NEW ribbon



For £33 (+£1 p&p - free p&p, if you have the paper share too)



receive 45m of ribbons from the new collections

(you can identify what's new by the 'n' in the catalogue).

The following are included:



5 metres ruffled ribbon

7 metres of 3/8" taffeta

2 metres of denim jean ribbon

4 metres of 1/4" grosgrain

2 metres of 1/8" taffeta

3 metres of seam binding

7 metres 1 1/4" striped grosgrain

1 metre chantilly crochet lace

1 metre Victoria crochet lace

10 metres of scallop dot

3 metres of 5/8" satin



To order the ribbon share you can email me:



I can wait to be able to play with all the fantastic new papers and ribbons and look forward to sharing this with you too!


Sally-Jo xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment