hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 30 September 2011

Time Flies!!

Last week I started trying to get my phone to converse with my computer.....and I ended in a bit of a computer mess, and the computer had a major melt down, by Sunday I was lucky enough to have some technical support from my brother and he got it running again, but every good intention to blog this week, has flown out of the window!! As I have been struck down with a mega cold......snot....well we all have it at some point!! plus a sore throat and ears.......coupled with open evenings for high schools for heather, something had to give..... and sorry..... but it was contact with my blog,,,, apologies, but I hope this make- I have made with some new Designer papers, that launch tomorrow makes up for it?? xx
I know I am mentioning the Christmas word again, but this year I want to make a few keepsake gifts and this is one of the first, My sister Jilly got married to James on the 2nd of April this year, and I have made them a picture clock.
It uses some of the roses that I made last week & not quite half a sheet of lovely new paper, f do so hate cutting into a new sheet, is this just me? Markers were made for the hours of the cl0ck using some of our delightful pearls.

I used the 'Little Leaves Die' to add some foliage and gave the whole bit a spray or two, with the watered down shimmer paint......I think I will be ordering some more of this!!
I do promise to be back with another post within the next 24hours, with a link to the New catalogue, that launches tomorrow and full details of my launch event.Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment