hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 23 October 2011

A bit of bunting......

At half seven this morning, the sky looked promising there was a hint of blue sky and sunshine, and when seeing a Heather off to a friends birthday celebration, at 8am (yes! I was up and dressed, this Sunday morning!!!) I thought they may have been blessed with some sun.... now looking out of the window, its dull, grey and damp, so lets hope the card brought some sunshine!!
It's a take on a lovely card we made, at the recent 'Julies Jem's' training event, Julies 'Baggy Book' showcased 5 different card using the new 'Pennant Parade' SU stamp set (wood mounted 122740- £20.95/ clear mounted 122742- £16.95), and all I did for my version is add, 'Ella' & '8', using my SU 'Big Shot' and my 'Timeless Type' dies.
Here you can see the dimension of the little flower embellishments. It was created by simply rubbing the end of the bone folder in the centres of the punched 'Boho Blossoms' flowers, whilst they were on the 'Foam SU Mat'. The colours are all the New 'In Colours' apart from the colour I have renamed as 'Indigo Pool' which is really 'Island Indigo'!! And the offer to get these free, when you sign up as a demo, finishes at the end of the month, email me for details: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk And if you don't want to do workshops the 'Starter Kit' is packed with loads of really usable stuff, and you can pick your own stamps to the cost of there suggestions too, all with a massive saving off the catalogue price!!
The inside was given, a tiny bit of simple decoration, using a nifty punch trick, have you worked out how yet? Email me for details xx
The sentiment is short, sweet & sassy- for a small persons birthday, and a little SU bling, really makes it pop!!
So what are you up to today?? The reason I was up early, is that Heather was choosen to attend a very different kind of party.....she has gone to do some serious outdoor activities....Archery. Absailing & A 30ft Leap of Faith!!! (I cant hold scissors as my hands are shaking......at the thought of my 10yr old doing such amazingly brave stuff with her friend, who is only 8!!)
I know they will be supervised, but mums cant help but worry! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment