hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 25 October 2011

Craft & Company

I have company in my craft room today, my sister Jilly has joined me, she has even brought Sandwiches from our mums shop, for lunch!!
Jilly wanted to have a play with my SU 'Big Shot', she had seen some felt brooches I had made using my 'Fun Flowers' die a bit since and wanted to know how it was done, so as she is on half term, she has come to have a wind of the handle herself!!
She has fallen in love with the 'Big Shot' and says 'that you can do a lot more with it than I realised......Not just Cards!!' I will have to tell her Hubby- Jimbob, that in November & December, I am offering a Gift list service with free Gift wrapping!!
While I have Jilly round, I will show you a make which I made with the uber gorgeous 'Timeless Portrait' Fabric, after all my makes with one pack of the fabric, I still have a bit left, which I am squirreling away, until inspiration strikes me!!
I have used it to make a lovely, little quilted notice board. It is embellished with the 'Clear- SU Rhinestone Brads', and some of our 'Grosgrain Ribbon'. The hook to hang it up by, was made by using a small piece of the 'Wide striped Grosgrain'.
I hope you like the my make, and if you have any questions on how it is made, then please do get in touch via the comments.
Sally-Jo xXx

2 comments:

  1. Howzabout a tutorial on how its made then?

    Luv
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to know how you made this! What have you used as the board- wood? becky x

    ReplyDelete