hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 20 October 2011

Tag a Tree.....

While blog hopping a couple of weeks since, I saw a post about a tag tree and I thought it could be great way to use the sticks I had collected for my Christmas display.
And when I walked in to team training last Saturday, with an armful of sticks, I think they wondered what on earth I had planned, but as you can see from the pictures, it becomes a lovely feature and would be great as focal point for lots of situations.......a wedding one would be lovely.....with blank tags for guests to leave good luck messages!
The main products used are totally gorgeous 'Stampin' Up!' silhouette stamps-'Forever Young' (Wood mounted 122570 £23.95/ Clear mounted 122572 £18.95) The new 'In Colour- 'Indigo Pool' and the lovely 'Basic Black' & 'Cherry Cobbler' Classic Stamp' pads.
The lovely doiley tags were cut on my SU 'Big Shot' Using the new 'Bigz- Perfect Pennants' Die (123126 £28.95)
This lovely tag shape came from the new die- Two Tags' (115954- £18.95), the swirl came from Baroque Motifs (113490 £28.95) and was decorated with some flowers, punched with the little flower from the 'Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack' (118309 £15.50) from some scraps of 'Indigo Pool' card stock and some SU Bling!The lovely cameo is stamped from the 'Forever Young' Stamp set & 'Indigo Pool' ink sponged around the edge, this is the second doiley shape on the 'Perfect Pennants Die'(.....I have yet to get round to the lovely bunting shapes on there!!)And this is the second tag, from the 'Two Tags Die', it even comes with a score line, so you can make a little tag, with a hidden area for a gift card or message ( this will be good for my future scrapbook pages!!) The foliage image stamp on these is just the top of the tree, from the 'Forever Young' Stamp set and the nifty 'Decorative Label Punch' trick, makes an appearance too!I also made some little birds, using our 'Bird Punch' and some scraps of the lovely 'Timeless Portrait' Designer series papers.I really love the little birds and think I may do some 'Christmassy' ones.I hope you like my 'Tag Tree' and I will be back over the next few days to show you some more delightful makes from this product range in the NEW- 'Ideas Book & Catalogue'
Thanks for looking
Sally-Jo xXx

2 comments:

  1. What's this new colour, "Indigo Pool" then, Sally-Jo? ;) Love your tag tree, and what a lovely idea for a wedding one :)

    ps. Your inspiration station was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring - well done - can't wait for my stampset now!!

    Luv
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete