hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 5 June 2011

Star Jars!!!



Still having a laundry basket of jam jars in the kitchen, that I can't bear to part with......well you never know when you will need a basket of them!! I have snook a couple for a bit of crafty-ness!!




Following on from the Butterfly jars, this is relatively the same principles, but as promised more manly....though as you can see, I did make one in pacific point, but also one each in melon mambo and richrazzle berry, as we were off to a double twenty first last night, and I wanted a novel way to give the girls a bit of birthday cash....yes I did iron and fold the money up then it sat nicely in the jars!!





The stars were made using the stampin' Up! star punch and then over stamped with matching ink, using the fantastic mega back ground stamp- 'French Filigree'....it's quite easy to forget that just because a stamp is big, it doesn't mean you can't use it on a small item!! A little bit of sparkle was added with the Stampin' Glitter, as all stars sparkle! The jars were easily labelled using the small and large tag punches, with co-ordinating card stock, and the little ditty was hand written, with the stamp and write pen in black.




Punches are often overlooked by many as being boring and just darn right un-trendy, but with the fantastic quality & range from Stampin' Up!, you can't go wrong!




Give them a whirl and with a little imagination, you to could create something as unique!



If you would like to purchase any of the punches, card stock, or the stamp that was used for this project please do contact me,sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk




You can also email me, just for a crafty chat too!!

1 comment:

  1. These are a lovely idea ... Can't believe you got the iron out!!!

    ReplyDelete