hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 3 June 2011

Fantastic Hostess Benefits & Trendy Trees too!!

We are half way through the year already- gosh hasn't it flown so far!! And for the months of June & July, 'Stampin' Up!' have launched extra hostess benefits..........









If you were thinking of hosting a workshop/party, now is a fabulous time & you would be able to make the most of the extras on offer!!






Please call or email me to discuss available dates.







Everyday I have been setting myself the challenge of sitting down, at my desk, and producing a group of cards or a project with my lovely 'Stampin' Up!' goodies, over the past week this has been trying as the children are on half-term break, and want to do holiday things!!!






But today i grabbed an hour and had a 'wheelie' good time!! Yes you've guessed it!! the fantastic 'Stampin' Up! wheels and in particular one of my favourites- 'Funky Forest', used with the '2 step stampin- Trendy trees'. I have made a selection of cards that would not only be quite manly but also suitable for many occasions, such as thank yous or note cards etc.











Also i have found another fantastic use for the designer series paper pack......as a background for photographing my cards & projects....much better than my dusty window sill or boring wallpaper...and yes you can co-ordinate it to your projects!!!!!



Hope you like my projects, if you would like to purchase the craft goodies, to make your own, please get in touch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment