hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 2 June 2011

Paper skirt!!!

Just a quick post for today, I have wanted to create a skirt for the dress form for ages, & finally got round to it this morning, in between breaking up the half term children squabbles!!
To make the skirt it took less than one sheet of real rose patterned paper from the 'Brights- Designer series paper pad'. These pads are packed full of delicious papers and in the stampin' Up! catalogue they don't get much space and they are so....so...fantastic for the money!!!


I punched the edge with the 'eyelet border' punch' and stamped along the edge with the trusty swirl from 'Baroque Motifs' and chocolate chip ink, the little flower accent was made by simply stamping the flower from the same stamp set on to a spare scrap of the paper, trimming to follow the edge, 2 were layered up with a small brad and scrunched to form a 'distressed' flower. Think I will make a few more little bits to adorn this yet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment