hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 31 May 2011

Butterfly wish jar

Hello all, well the weather is all bright and breezy here in Lancashire, so here is a bright, butterfly make.......






It's a play on the 'Jam jar' save the dates I made for my sister last year, but with a few tweaks! I am a 'confessed' jam jar hoarder and this make, is a quick and easy way to make the easy option of giving money for a gift to seem more thoughtful, than slipping it in a card!




Using the 'Flight of the butterfly' Stampin' Up! stamp set, the 'stamp-a-ma-jig' and the butterfly punch, this really is quick & easy to make. The butteflies are two step stamped using either melon mambo or tempting turquoise ink and then black to add detail. They are stuck back to back and dangled from the lid with cotton thread, so as the jam jar moves they flutter!




To help with the shake theme, a little bit of heart confetti was created with the 'Heart to Heart extra Large punch' and a few scraps of 'Melon Mambo' card stock.



And the small and large tag punches are perfect for providing space to write a greeting, and instructions on how to make a butterfly wish!!! I do admit, that it is very girly...but watch this space, I am working on a more boy-ish none butterfly or floral version!!

1 comment:

  1. they are much nicer than my butterfly in a jarry things - beauts x

    ReplyDelete