hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Saturday 28 May 2011

Vintage wedding


Gosh!!! It has been a very hectic weekend, but the biggest most important event of the weekend was on Saturday, my brother Guy married his fiancee Helen, the weather just held up for them and the wedding had a totally delightful vintage theme to it...tea sets, chandeliers, Art deco inspired wedding dress- Helen looked so stunning. So here is the card I made for them.........



I used the new Sizzix & Stampin' Up! exclusive 'Manhattan Roses' Embossing folder, it makes such a beautiful, crisp impression and the colour combination is a little different ....SU's Chocolate chip & Very vanilla, a little bit of recycled board...and a touch of the stampin'glitter too.


The 'Tiny Tags' stamp set was used for the little tag words, aren't they sweet? And the stamped card base adds depth,the swirl from the 'Baroque Motifs' is perfect for this.


To compliment the outside I stamped an insert to match, don't you love the words- Kind & Cherish, from 'Baroque Motifs' and the little love from 'Tiny Tags'? The edges of the insert were given the finishing touch with the 'Eyelet Border' punch.


If you would like to purchase any of the products, used to make this card, please contact me sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments: