hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 24 June 2011

Open to all!

Just a quick post today, to tell you about the open workshop, I will be demonstrating at on Wednesday 6th July,

and you can pop in at any time between 2-5pm.

it is being hosted by the lovely Karrie- manager of 'Zumo',

a hidden gem of cafe bar, just off the A6,

At Whinney Brow, Forton.PR3 0AE

Tel. 01524 792526.



Checkout the Website for information on the crazy golf course,

an Ideal way to entertain the children...

while you have some craft time!! http://zumocafe.com/


Everyone is welcome to attend, it's the ideal opportunity, to look at the many fantastic 'Stampin' Up!' Products, and also there will be the opportunity for all 'grown-ups' to Make something to take home, totally free of charge!!


I can seriously recommend just going for coffee and cake too!


Thank you to the lovely Linda,

the Hostess of last nights workshop, and her lovely craft group. your order has been processed girls, and your lovely 'Stampin' Up!' goodies will soon be with Linda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment