hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Saturday 25 June 2011

Fun Flowers!

I like making things.......not only paper crafts such as cards and scrapbooking pages, but also little wearable 'bit & bobs', alicebands and recently even fascinaters for the two family weddings I attended.

So when 'Stampin' Up!' brought the 'Big Shot' in the Mini Catalogue, I was over the moon, this machine has such versatility to cut- paper, card, foam, craft aluminium, chip board, fabric and yes! most importantly my lovely stash of 'felted wool'.
Using the 'Fun Flowers' die with the gorgeous felt from my stash, all i had to do was lay the felt over the die, make a sandwich with that and the clear plates, and then a quick wind through the 'Big Shot' and I had some beautifully cut felt flowers, with out the hassle of picking up a pair of scissors!!





Layered up and with a 'Brights- Designer Button' on the very top, I stitched them together using the SU 'Linen Thread' adding a smallish kilt type pin, to the back. And now I have some lovely floral blooms to adorn my SU apron.
If you would like to order any of the fantastic SU exclusive 'Big Shot' Dies, contact me: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk


Looking forward to my 'Vintage Vogue Colour Splash Class' tomorrow.....thinking that i will get a chocolaty treat for us!!

2 comments:

  1. These brooches are lovely which ones mine??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab flowers ! I can't stop using this die lol !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete