hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 7 June 2011

Manhatthan Roses

Today is the last day of the school holidays for my 'not as little, as they were folk', and it one of those day's were there is loads to do, and not enough hours in the day!






But I have pinched myself 15 minutes, to make this 'oh...so pretty' card......YES you read it correctly, 15 minutes! With the fantastic 'Manhatthan Roses' SU exclusive embossing folder, a few turns of the 'Big Shot' handle and a few other bits and bobs it really, is a quick make.




This card could very easily be tweaked to make the most gorgeous of wedding invites, and with the fantastic array of Stampin' Up! card stock colours, no colour scheme would go unmatched.....but don't you just love 'Regal Rose' pink & the luscious 'Chocolate Chip' brown?? Tell me your favourite SU colour combo via the comment section xx




The count down has started to my launch party on Saturday night, I have had responses and support from some great friends, email me to RSVP and secure your 'Make & Take' pack:



sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk.

3 comments:

  1. very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you posting comments to yourself???

    This is a lovely card and would make a lovely wedding staitionary idea as it is easy to make multiples.

    Please post early tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete