hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 8 June 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!!!

Ok.....What do you get if the SU demonstrator, has had to many cappuccino's and a Chunk of cheese?....................A foray in to the world of animation, children's TV presenting or maybe the next 'X Factor' wannabe!!!


While having a late night dabble with my SU supplies, I came across these lovely little monsters created while at my newbie demo training, with my SU mum- Julie Kettlewell (blog link to the right hand side of this post xx).



Well- as you may not like to imagine, here is my first blog video, ooh and yes I have through the Powers of imagination, turned my monsters into Aliens.....well I couldn't remember any monster songs from my time as a Nursery Nurse!!







Thank you for the recent, anonymous comments, much to Deborah's disbelief, I didn't write them myself.....I am too busy waiting for 'Pixar' and 'Simon Cowell' to be come knocking on my door, well when you win an Oscar at the weekend you have to aim high!!:-)

2 comments:

  1. OMG Sally you have made me laugh out loud!!! Bless you with your little animation idea!!!! You are fab - but Crazy!! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. once a nursery nurse .. always a nursery nurse!!!!

    As Dawn Bibby has now left QVC perhaps they will consider you as a replacement xx

    ReplyDelete