hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 1 April 2012

An Ace April Offer....

Just a quick post from me today, seen as it is sunday and I type this from the warm comfort, of my bed at 1,12am!!

As we are on the first day of a new month, we have said goodbye to 'SALE-A-BRATION' and welcome in a fantastic new offer for April, and no! this is not an APRIL FOOL, this really is, an ACE offer from Stampin' Up!
We’re celebrating spring! From 1-30 April 2012, get one free pack of our gorgeous Designer Series Paper when you spend £45 on Stampin’ Up! products*.
Choose from the following:
Item Description


122350 Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper (From the Spring Mini)


122342 Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (From the IB&C)


122347 Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper (From the IB&C)

122354 Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (From the Spring Mini)



*Limit of one gift with purchase for every qualifying order.

These papers, are exactly as shown in the SU Spring Mini or IB& C, and to buy cost £9.95, but why buy them when you can get them for free, when you purchase goods to the value of £45 or more.

Hopefully I will be back later today when I have slept a little and worked out how to get the flyer on my page! xx



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sally, Fab offer from SU. Pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you xx
    http://lindylou-lifeinthecraftlane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete