hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 29 March 2012

Half done Projects.......

Is it just me that has half finished projects, that languish, waiting to be completed??? 

And is it just me that starts a project at the totally wrong time, like the idea jumps into that fuzzy box of space between my ears, just as the rest of me or that fuzziness is meant to be doing something else???

This card I sharing with you today, started life like that, as I was packing for last weeks 'Creative Cafe' the stamps sort of jumped into my hand, and the ink pads into the other!!!

And as I think about it, I was cooking tea, dealing with the my 'Darlings' (clenched teeth there), Showing my brother the problems that I have been having with my PC and wondering why Johnnie was so long at the doctors!!

Anyway in between hearing some great news from an SU sister today and catching up on some bits and pieces, I gave it a greeting and a few embellies, as it was shouting to be finished off.......
Yep! So when it was all going on...
I decided to do a little simple stamping,
with a moonlit, faux brayer-ed background!!
And today I finished it off with a little label
and stamped greeting......
A simple Knotted piece of grosgrain ribbon and 'Antique Brad'
And a trail of gems and pearls to add to the magic....
(I needed one to cover a 'boo boo' in the middle of the panel, but even I thought that just one lone gem looked odd,
so I turned it in to a trail!!)
But one 'boo boo' leads to another.... can you spot it here???
And here you can see the tone on tone-stamping,
to decorate the inside.

Well I hope you like the project, now its complete,
don't forget that SALE-A-BRATION ends on Saturday
so if your after the FREEBIES get in touch and I would love to place an order for you xXx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful stamping Sally , this is gorgeous I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sally, you are clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy Sally-Jo I really need to learn this technique from you - your work is truly inspiring and NO I could not spot a boo-boo anywhere!

    ReplyDelete