hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 31 October 2011

Oooo my gosh......

Sorry I didn't post as promised yesterday, time ran away with me!
Well thank you for all the responses to Fridays 'Blog Candy' giveaway, It has taken a bit to go through them all, and check that the choice of punches were the same as mine, but out of them all there was only one that matched my punch list.....and that is 'Linda Walmsley'! Congratulations and a parcel will be in the post to you soon!! xx
My children go back to school tomorrow, so I have a few homes jobs to get done, so today's post is just a quick one showing how the pig was made from the various punches.
I will hopefully get some craft time tonight, so will be back with something else tomorrow. If you have any questions please do get in touch xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment