hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 28 October 2011

Birthday Bonanza Blog Candy!!!

Today is Matthews 9Th birthday, and a couple of weeks ago he got his present........some pigs......yep! real, live, Stinky Pigs!!
So here is his Pig themed birthday card, it's made with all 'Stampin' Up!' products and the pig was made by using a bonanza of our fantastic punches!It's nice to show punches used to create, something different, and quite often it is called 'Punch Art'.
I have even added a touch of SU Bling to it.....and he hasn't noticed!!Now as birthday are something to celebrate, I am running a blog candy competition, all you have to do is, send me an email sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk Stating which punches I have used to create just the Pig with, to give you a glue they can be found in the SU current 'Ideas Book & Catalogue'.Entries close at 12 noon, UK time, Saturday 29Th of October, and the correct answers will, go in to a Hat and Matt will draw the winner.Please do leave comments but remember that if you tell everyone your answer there, you may be giving the game away!!I look forward to your entries pinging, up in my email box, and I will do a post/ tutorial on how to create the pig and also the easel card, using the 'Bigz Scallop Square Die', on Sunday.
Sally-Jo xXx

1 comment: