hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 7 September 2011

Paper flowers with 'Friendly'

Hello all Just a quick post today, I am Off to Pudsey, near Leeds to see my friend & SU mum Julie.

Just to keep you update on some of the items on the last chance list that have gone forever....


Pewter Jumbo Eyelets

Antique Brass Jumbo eyelets

Riding Hood Red 12x12 card

Sense of time stamp set

Star Punch

Silver Elastic Cord


Here is a link to the LAST CHANCE LIST
I will be placing an order tonight, so please get in quick with your orders, as once they have gone they have gone!




To me the star buy of the retirement list has to be the 'Friendly' stamp, with 40% off, making it £10.17, you get a lot of rubber for your money and it is a really useful stamp, I am so, so, sad to see it go!


Here are some picture of a flower, I got the girls to make their own and a little top note box, using the stamp and the 'Big Shot' at last nights creative cafe.



I will be putting an order in tonight so, please email me if you have something to add even if it's not on the retirement list xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment