hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 8 September 2011

Fresh Cuts!

To days blog project is something which out of my sample box. that has never graced these pages, so apologies to those that have seen it at my workshops and events!


It features a retirement set, which is perfect for making note cards:

Fresh Cuts, Item Number: 111634 Price £21.95


It contains 5 stamps: A large focal college, a small flower, a branch of foliage & the sentiments: 'For you' & 'Thank you'


Using just Whisper White & Very Vanilla Card stock, you get a different look with different inks!

Here I used a 'Old Olive' Classic Stamp' Pad.


And for the other two note cards I used the same colours of base card, but stamped the image using a 'Chocolate Chip' Classic Stamp' Pad.


The set was finished with a label made from the stamp images and punched out with the Oval & Scallop Oval punches, the band to fasten them together is just some packaging, I am hoarding!


This is a lovely set for those just beginning to stamp, as the main image fills the front, of a small card and shading to the flowers is easy to add, using a water brush and ink out of the stamp pad lad lid!


I know many of my regular event attendees have already purchased this, and many other retirement products, and i would hate you to miss out too!

Please get in touch with me: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk

or ring me Tel: 07891605129.


Even if the retirement products don't sell out they are not available after September 31st 2011, Also at training yesterday it was confirmed, what is not being carried over from the 'Mini Catalogue' so email me if you would like to know too!


Right off to brave the rain at the 'Westmorland' Agricultural Show, does anyone know if it will be better to travel by boat, up the M6, after all yesterdays showers??!! ;-) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment