hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 3 July 2011

It's July already!

Wow....the last couple of months have flown by, and I think it is due to having so much 'Stampin' Up!' fun! A lot of it is due to the fantastic support and encouragement of my SU mum, Julie and today it's the birthday so- Happy Birthday Julie xx




I have been busy over the last few days confirming dates for this months events, and have lots planned.......


Also I am at 'Zumo' cafe bar, on wednesday from 2pm,Karrie the lovely manager is hosting a workshop, so pop in and find out more about 'Stampin' Up!' and there lovely crafts products. I will be demonstrating and there will be a free make and take.


Everybody is welcome to attend, all my events, and don't forget that the 'EXTRA, EXTRA' hostess benefits end this month, and I still have a few dates available for July, so email or ring me to see when is best for you to have a workshop. xx

1 comment: