hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 5 July 2011

Just a note.....

Hello all, this week I have lots of 'Stampin' Up!' events going on.........



  • Tonight is 'Creative Cafe'- a social were crafters can get together and craft and have refreshments....the brownies are in the oven! Everyone is welcome, it starts at 6.30pm and is held at 'Delicachixs', Lane Ends, Ashton.

  • Wednesday- I am demonstrating at 'Zumo- Cafe bar' (http://zumocafe.com/ for directions), at an open to all workshop, hosted by Karrie

  • Saturday- 'Big Shot' event 7pm onwards, at Delicachix's. I will be demonstrating a lovely project with the 'Big Shot' and then there will be a FREE MAKE & TAKE, using the 'Big Shot' and some of the wonderful 'Stampin' Up!' & 'Big shot' products.


In preparation, for Saturday night, I am busy making lots of things with my 'Big Shot' and have enjoyed making a few bits and pieces that are not cards or layouts.


One of my latest makes is a little hanging note pad, perfect to hang at your desk and jot down SU goodies to add to your wish list!!


I had some acrylic scalloped squares in my things to alter stash, I cut a sheet of the 'Pear pizzazz- Designers series paper' to fit within the scallops and glued it to the reverse. I then added four of the 'Jumbo pewter eyelets', the top two to tie some twine for hanging up, and two to hang the note pad from.


The note pad was made using the brilliant 'Top note die', and I have a lovely little tip to share on Saturday night, to show a quicker and easier way to cut these out!


The sheets are held in place with a bit of 'Tempting Turquoise' ribbon, and a piece of elastic was secured under a fifth eyelet, to create a loop, to hold a pencil.I hope you like it, if you have any questions about how to make this or any of my other projects please email me: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk I am happy to help, or if you are in the area, attend one of my events, it would be great to meet you and share our love of craft xx


'oooOOOO' I nearly forgot.....On Saturday, they will be advanced booking and a sample preview of the....


Christmas in July class!!


To be held on Sunday July 24Th.

No comments:

Post a Comment