hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 13 June 2011

A 'Wheelie' Fantastic time!!

Thank you so much, to all who attend my Stampin' Up! launch party, on Saturday night, it was great to see so many friends and new faces.It was great fun to share with you my love of craft and the gorgeous 'Stampin' Up!' products, and it was great to hear that you enjoyed the demo and the 'make & take', isn't the 'decorative labels punch and the four frames stamp set so elegant, yet still such an easy way to get a fantastic result?? The note cards that I demonstrated how to make, with the wheels that we all had a play with, were won in the 'Door prize raffle' by the lovely Elaine xxx

Anyway i put Jilly in charge of the camera and funnily enough she was so busy, crafting and having fun, that she forgot to take photos of what was going on!!If you would like a closer look, at any of the bits & pieces that I have made over the past few weeks why not book to host a workshop, and have the chance of earning free gifts and hostess benefits, there are extras benefits in June & July too, email me to discuss having a workshop at home: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment