hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 14 June 2011

Stamping & Scrapbooking

There are a few bits & pieces that I created for my launch party that i have not put on my blog yet, and seeing as here in Lancashire, the sun is shinning and the the grass is mown, I won't be able to craft today!! :-(So here is a 12x12" page that i created a week ago, it's to celebrate the recent marriage of my brother Guy and his fiancee Helen.The wedding had a very vintage style, the groomsmen wore suits that matched the SU 'Chocolate Chip' and the brides dress was 'Very Vanilla'!

The swirly paper was made my me, with just some card and a few stamps. As my heather pointed out it really matches their wedding Stationary! i love making a patterned paper, by using stamps, in this case my trusted set of 'Stampin' Up!' Baroque Motifs' and yep! i even made the flowers too, as a tight bottomed Lancashire lass, I begrudge paying out for expensive paper flowers, when you can easily create your own!!















The same goes about journalling bits and bobs too!.....they usually come as a set and you probably only use one, if like me you just do a page at a time, but this little hidden journalling embellie was created with the fantastic Lg tag punch, the tab punch and a few hearts from the heart to heart punch, and given a Little stamp action too!There are still a few places left on my 'Vintage Vogue- Colour splash class' running on the 26Th of June,if you have never made a card before you are still welcome to attend and yes you will go home with something!





The 'Creative cafe' is up and running now too, on the 1st and third Tuesday evening of every month, if you would like more info, you could email: sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk or you could telephone me if you prefer to speak in person- 07891605129

1 comment:

  1. Is that tight bottomed Lancashire lass or big bottomed lancashire lass??

    Snigger snigger cant wait for creative cafe next Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete