hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 20 June 2011

Can't sleep because........

Sorry I haven't been posting over the weekend........I had so much planned, and had got lots of jobs done on the Saturday, then I could have some weekend craft time, but by bed on Saturday night, I was grabbing the tissues....yep I have a dreaded summer cold!!




Sunday was spent either dozing or reading 'The life of bees' book that my good friend, Deborah, bought my for my birthday, I have finished it, but can't say much as she hasn't finished reading her copy and I have also picked it, as my book club read, but anyway, on a caffeine and cold mixture high, I have just spent a few minutes crafting, errr yes, at this late hour!! making a little gift holder to send a little treat to a friends Grandson, when I post her SU goodies tomorrow.


I die-cut a top-folded card, using the lovely 'Top note' SU exclusive big shot die, I then added a couple of score lines to create the base, a couple of holes were punched at the top open edge, so the gift could be tied in place.


The fantastic, trendy spotty frame from the 'Four Frames' stamp set was stamped in real red ink and punched out using the co-ordinating punch, to add a quick and easy place to write the lovely 'little mans' name. And a little of the 'Designer series papers'-Brights, punched with the 'star punch', added a little quick and easy decoration!

This picture is at, a bit of a funny angle, but you can just make out the fairly flat base and also the back that were made with just a few cranks of the 'Big Shot' handle, also you can see my love of also using the fantastic 'designer series papers' as my card shoot backdrops!!


I can't wait to see a picture of the charming Alex with his gift xx














Using the die to cut along the top
-

No comments:

Post a Comment