hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Saturday 29 September 2012

Retirement Lists!



Going, going…gone!


September is your last chance to say goodbye to hundreds of stamp sets and accessories retiring from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue. These products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your favourites before they’re gone.

 
Contact me-
your demonstrator today!

Everyone who spends £50 or more with me, excluding P&P, during this month,
will recieve a copy of the upcoming 2012-2013 Idea Book & Catalogue from myself for free!

Retiring Products Lists



No comments:

Post a Comment