hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 8 February 2012

It's not every Monday.....

Okay, after Mondays birthday antics, I have had to do quite a bit of explaining- I really don't spend every Monday, getting tipsy and enjoying fine food and the company of a good friend. Yes! I do enjoy the company of my good friends, on a weekly/ monthly, face to face basis, it just doesn't usually involve any Champagne cocktails!! 

And no I don't usually wear my LBD, to ASDA on a Monday morning! As I nipped in, just before going to Deborah's, on Monday- the very mature check out lady, questioned my outfit and said I should consider a jumper... Yes I was wearing a fabulous dress, and a very lovely set of chunky beads, but maybe ASDA isn't use to such style on a monday morning!! 

Anyway, after a get together at 'Creative Cafe' last night, Deborah and I both declared that we have survived- the fizz, and as it was such a fantastic way, to spend a Monday, it's a shame we can't do it more often!! 

Whilst at 'Creative Cafe' we used Deborahs birthday as an excuse to eat more cake, this time 'Nigella's- Blondies' and discuss some SU products that were launched, in the new 'Spring Mini' and also the lovely 'SALE-A-BRATION' stamp set 'Fresh Vintage'. Deborah hadn't thought to bring the pressies, I had got for her, and all the ladies were asking for a look too, but luckily I had a couple of phone snaps to show the ladies and I am posting these, that I took before handing them over on Monday, and they did struggle to leave my hands as I now 'so, so need to get myself some!!'
The presents came in the most gorgeous 'Chocolate Chip' boxes,
that were calling for an SU make over, so armed with a couple of punches, ribbon, crochet trim,
inks and SU stamp sets, I created some stunning packaging!!
 The first main box, contained the most important gift, and its decoration reflects what is on the inside, and also I got to play with an old favourite, stamp set of mine- 'Vintage Vogue' it had the perfect 'friends' wording and a lovely flower that looks stunning cut out, popped up and blinged!!
 Every box, followed the same colour scheme, I just mix up the wording the next 3 sentiments/ words came from the uber lovely NEW 'Spring Mini' Catalogue stamp set 'Your a Gem'
 All the tags were adorned with 'Crochet trim' and snippets of the 'Striped Grosgrain' Ribbon
 And the backgound for all the tags, featyred the gorgeous floral spray from the 'SALE-A-BRATION' stamp set 'Fresh Vintage'-
stamped in the lovely 'Crumb Cake',
this also features in the main gift.......
 TAAA DAARRRRRR!!!!
 I had got Deborah the lovely large 'Simply Adorned- Locket', and had made a lovely insert for it, too!!
The other boxes contained some baubles for her to hang with it, and I am glad to say, she lurvvess it!!

I can wait until I get one, and I can make some little peices of art work to adorn mine, if would like to know more about this lovely new product line then check out the link, to the top right of this page, It will take you direct to an online copy of the mini, complete with photos of makes using the products and product info too! If you live in the UK, I would love to be your demonstartor, so you can get all these lovely goodies, get in touch with me:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk
xXXx

1 comment: