hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 23 January 2012

Cupcakes Galore!!!

OK- so it's still January, the time of the year were we set ourselves challenges to be good....... 
Well here I am tempting you with something that is calorie free, bur sprinkled with sweetness................
NO! It isn't the cupcakes in the above picture-
they are what is left, from Sundays Cupcake Party!
It's the lovely 'Stampin' Up!' 'Create A Cupcake' stamp set & co-ordinating punch!


 Here is my take, on a card we recently made at 'SU mum- Julies' training, and yes it does have that sugar rush of sweetness
without those pesky calories!!
 As a special 'Healthy' treat -I am offering my blog followers free Postage and packaging, anywhere in the UK, on these two items, when purchased from me, until Febuary 14th 2012- contact me:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk 
As an added extra too, not only will I leave you with these two lovely pictures to drool over..... may I just state that I do not recommend that you lick the screen... as you could cause
yourself an injury! 
But I will included printed instructions to make today's card and four others too, when you take up my offer!


Looking forward to hearing from you xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment