hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 16 November 2011

Missing......but in craft action!!!!!

Sorry peoples but the last week has seriously flown by, preparing for the 2nd most important event of the SU caledar CONVENTION.......(the 1st , most important event is the launch of the 'Ideas Book & Catalogue, In October!! ;-)  )

If you havent already read on my blog or have listened to me babble with excitement, this is a major event, because at the at the age of 32 years I have never flown and in just a few hours, I will be doing so for the first time.........scared, excited & whooping it up, all in one!!!!

So for the last couple of weeks I have been, working my crafty fingers to the bone- I couldnt have got to the end of all 150 of my swaps, without the help of my 'Creative Cafe' girls, so thank you girls, you are now my craft angels!!
Here is a few sneaky peak pics, of my swaps............
Now according to one of my Craft angels last night, there is a lesson to be learnt over not only leaving things to the last minute but also ruching ribbon on 150 card fronts.....I think it was similar to the phrase...'That life is too short to stuff a mushroom'!!

I am thankful that SU has helped me meet such true friends  who helped me getevery single one stuck down & stickered. xxx
I wonder if you can tell what stamp set, I have base my convention swaps around???

I am hoping to get some convention pics on to my facebook page, so please add and follow me, and see what I get up to, and join me on my Parisian Craft adventure xxx

3 comments: