hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 29 November 2011

Dizzy heights of SU!!!

The last weekweek has flown by, and catching up with day to day, jobs and sorting out the tip, I left my craft room in has eaten up alot of time and put blogging on the back burner....SORRY XX

But anyway here I am back with the first layout, of my Paris trip! I can't wait to take Heather and Matthew, to see the City, it really can't be truly appreciated in a day.....maybe I may even get farmer Johnnie, to come with us for the weekend!!!
Ok.....it's not often you see me on a layout, but it was a great event and that equals a great memory...... so I have braved the lense, and 'Papped' myself at the top of the tower!!
The layout, is quite clean & simple, and features a couple of SU stamp sets that have been lent to me by Yvonne Hunt, a lady who has become a good SU friend, and put up with me sharing with herself and Jeanettes Eames, at Convention........ I do think, they had no idea what they had let themselves in for!!!
One of the sets, has a brilliant stamp of the 'Eiffel Tower' and so stamp fate was decided!! And after seeing a totally gorgeous swap, Yvonne recieved off- Jenni Pauli- it was a real wow-sers of a card, and it had a beautiful trail of pearls and gems strewn across it, I decided to give it a little go on my layout, its just a shame the camera doesnt do it better justice!!!
 The lovely delicate swirl came from a set I recieved for attending convention.
In honour of me being a 'Northern lass- who likes to watch her pennies!' I have just added a few scraps of ribbon as embellishment.....well SU ribbon is too good for the bin!!

Right got to dash, on the school run and have a gather of ladies to check out the swaps and goodies I recieved at convention too! XXXX

1 comment:

  1. Love the CAS layout you've used! Can't wait to hear all about your trip at our fiddle/fuddle!!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete