hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Sunday 16 October 2011

Team Training......

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending our team training, Julie Kettlewell- our upline, hosts this quarterly event for the 'Julies Jems' and any other SU demonstrators who wish to attend, we discussed the fantastic new hostess benefits and were shown how to make some snazzy fabric projects by Gemma Rathbone, check out her blog http://makedoandgem.blogspot.com/ you can see a totally gorgeous Christmas tree she has made with the SU Christmas fabric , Gemma is a very talented sew-er ! We then had a lovely lunch with Cupcakes too!
In the afternoon we made a fabulous selection of cards with the
'Pennant Parade' Stamp set ( Wood mounted 122740- £20.95/ Clear mounted 122742- £16.95) and the 'Petite Pennants' Builder Punch (122361 £15.50), I will post some pictures of these tomorrow. As I did have the camera on my phone, but they are a little shaky, so I will take some better pictures for you to see tomorrow!
Now Julie always has two 'Inspiration Tables' at the event featuring a product suite or technique, hosted by 2 attendees, well the first was hosted by Jane, a good friend of Julies, she had made the most adorable Pink and Purple fabric owls, I have ever seen using the lovely 'Flirtatious' Stampin' Up! Designer fabric (122335-£8.95) and some lovely cards using the matching papers too, they are on my wish list (122360 Flirtatious Specialty, 12Sheets Including 2 ultra beautiful lacey doiley sheets for £11.50!
The other 'Inspiration Table' was hosted by myself, it was such a pleasure to have been asked by Julie, I worked with the 'Timeless Portrait Product Suite' and have made such a wide range of bits & pieces, with this range of products, over the next few weeks, I will be posting some pictures of my makes soon, but for now- hop over to the lovely Julies blog http://juliesjapes.blogspot.com for pictures, including the cupcakes which will make you drool over your screen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment