hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 12 September 2011

Cheers to you!

Apologies for no blogging over the weekend, all good intentions went out the window, I had even started tidying my desk ready for having a play with my sneak peak stuff, but all that fell by the wayside........I ended up tackling a mountain of washing and then on Sunday, took Heather on the school shoe hunt......were we fail every time, to agree on a shoe we both think is suitable!

Here are a few cards make with the 'Cheers to you' Stampin' Up! stamp set, I made them earlier on this year, and they have proved a popular purchase for people making man cards and also for those wanting to make girlie cocktail cards.


They are a combination of colours from the 'Brights' teamed with some brights DSP, I also used the punches. on some of the cards to create apertures!Some of the cards also feature the 'Real Red' & 'Old Olive' Grosgrain ribbons that has hit the retirement list too........hmmm I wonder what we will be getting instead!
Here you can see the little aperture made using the large circle punch.......Have I ever said that 'Stampin' Up!' Punches are superb at punching through card!

You can colour the little glasses, in any colour you like, I just used the ink off the lid of the ink pad & a water brush. This one is a super cute 'Martini' glass......I have a friend who likes the real ones!!

A classic pint of larger or for those who prefer bitter you could colour it darker!
A pair of champagne flutes, perfect for engagements and celebrations!


Really I should have colour this a more fruity cocktail as it looks a bit water-ish,


but it looks good all the same!
And what I would call the classic 'Del Boy' Special.......complete with fruit and a brollie!!!


We had great fun making and tasting cocktails at 'Jilly's Hen Do' earlier on this year, one of my favourites was 'A sea monkey' and it looked similar to the one in the card above!!


Also on the retirement list is the matching cheers wheel, remember if you want anything off the retirement list, its better sooner than later, we have had a few things already sell out & I would hate you to be disappointed, email me with your order.....plus free P&P for all orders if they can be collected from me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment