hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Tuesday 2 August 2011

More of a 'Mist'!

Well I did as I said I would on Saturday, and created a Layout to match the card, all the products and techniques are the same, so I won't bore you with a load of waffle, I will just leave you with the pictures!!I am off now to entertain the children, and in Matthew's case he is sat waiting for me to strip the wallpaper in his new room, good job it is 'Creative Cafe' tonight, I will be looking forward to leaving the children at home and having some grown-up craft time! Everyone is welcome, the doors open at 6.30pm and we are at Delicachix's, Lane Ends, Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment