hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ladybird, Ladybird.....

Fly away home......,

the desk is a mess, and the children are still home!


Yep! My desk is a mess, but with a week and a half to go of the school holidays I have had little time to craft, let alone clear my desk! Here are a couple of cards I put together this morning, I had played around making the ladybugs, with the 'Pick a petal' SU stamp set, which has been stashed at the back of my stamp drawer and not seen much light of day.



Combined with the 'Stampin' Up!' Scallop Edge Punch and embossing of the 'Whisper White' card base with the 'Perfect Polka Dots' Embossing Folder and the 'Pick a petal' stamped in 'Basic Black' and 'Poppy Parade', you can make some clean and crisp cards, that are still fun!



The sentiment for the vertical card came from the 'Hello Again' Stamp set. and the dotty frame, from 'Four Frames'.



The antenna were added with black pen to the vertical card and topped with some SU bling.


For the horizontal card, little scraps of 'Basic Black' card were snipped and again topped with SU bling, the sentiment for this card came from 'Flight of the butterfly'.


As you can see I also sponged some 'Basic Black' around the ladybug and label.....I do love sponging ink on stuff!!



Hopefully I will post again before the end of the week, I have two more little lady bugs made up, so will have to come up with a project for those, before they are swallowed up by the mess of the desk! xXXx

1 comment:

  1. Your desk looks positively pristine compared to mine!
    I love your ladybird cards - you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete