hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Monday 11 July 2011

Only 166 days til Christmas!!

Am I the only person to be thinking of Christmas in July??!!



Well it is fast approaching........I have already done some Christmas shopping, it's not that I am ultra organised, it just happened to be a good offer.....one that i couldn't miss!!



And the other week, I made a start on my Christmas craft projects, by attending Julie- my SU mum's 'Christmas in July' class, it has been ages since I had been to a craft class, and it was great to make new friends and share our love of craft. Julie had come up with some fantastic ideas, and is happy for me to 'CASE!'- Copy And Share Everything! Because when it comes to stamping, great ideas are meant to be copied and shared!



Here are some photos of a fantastic gift card holder we made,

you can get 2 out of an A4 sheet of card!


The 'Stampin' Up!' 'Ornament Punch' is used to make an aperture.

And also to cut out the bauble,from the SU 'Contempo Christmas' stamp set.


It is such a clever design as the gift card pops up when it is opened...note that I didn't have a gift card to hand so used a piece of paper to show this!!!

If you would like to make something handmade, this Christmas, then book on my own

'Christmas In July Class' on 24th July.

This class is suitable for non-crafters...

as well as 'old-hands'

& promises to be the start of a Joyous creative Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment