hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Thursday 14 July 2011

Colour Coached!!

Do you ever find you get stuck in a colour rut......you know.....the same ink pad colours always in use, or maybe you are afraid to mix things up a little??? Well the fantastic SU colour coach may be the thing for you, I never thought that I would use it, but I constantly have it on my desk and yes it's on hand, so that I have all the gorgeous 'Stampin' Up!' colours, without having sheets of card or ink pads all over, while I am going through my 'Will I- Won't I' stage of making!!





So I was making cards for some fellow Julies Jem's earlier this week, Happy birthday- Terri & also Catherine xx, and was once again drawn toward my 'Concord Crush' ink pad and I thought, what other colour could I pair with it for more of a monochromatic colour scheme......well yes the colour coach, even has a suggestion for this! It called a 'Dynamic Duo' and for 'Concord crush', It was paired with 'Perfect Plum' from the subtles collection, and 'My-o-my!' i do like this combo!


No prizes for guessing the stamp set, but it was on the desk, and well, I think the finished result looks pretty.....



yep! you guessed it 'Just believe' for the fronds

and this part was stamped in the 'perfect Plum'.


The text stamp in the background is the large friendly stamp.... it's big but don't be put off you can make it small too!!
The ink used for this was 'Concord Crush'.

Linen thread and a sentiment from 'Tiny tags' punched with the co-ordinating 'Jewellery tag' punch, created my own embellishment.


The inside was given the stamp treatment too, this time with just the 'perfect plum' ink.


And again on the envelope.
I do admit that I made the same card for both girls, but i really liked the first one and thought I would go with the flow!


I hope you like it too xx

No comments:

Post a Comment