hello & welcome to the lovely world of 'Stampin' Up!' with me- Sally-Jo...i absolutely love - paper, scissors and glue......'ooooOOOoo' and not forgetting my addiction to rubber....well stamps, that is!!

I have choosen to become an Independent 'Stampin' Up!' Demonstrator, so I can get my hands on some of the hottest, on trend, quality craft goods and share my love of them, with you too!!

Book your free at home workshop, with a fantastic demonstration & a 'make & take' for all your guests- with the chance to earn FREE products and EXCLUSIVE hostess stamp set! email me at:
sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk for more information



Friday 10 June 2011

Soooo excited!!!


Over the last week I have struggled to get to sleep (it explains why i quite often post in the wee hours!!) and have nearly been heard to shout in the morning 'is it Saturday?'. I am so excited to show my friends all the lovely the fun I have been having, and share with them, how 'Stampin' Up!' can put the SPARK, back in their craft life!

Ok....you may have seen these pics before but 'Vintage Vogue' is one of my all time favourites out of the lovely 'Stampin' Up!' Ideas book & Catalogue, and I have decided that this stamp set is going to be the focus of my first card class! Advanced booking & special stamp set included deal, will be announced at the launch party, this Saturday night, if you want to attend, please email ( sally-johoughton@hotmail.co.uk ) as spaces are limited x


PS. Love to Linda K, who has booked a workshop in June to make the most of the extra Hostess Benefits offer, that runs for June & July, ring or email to discuss your free, at home,workshop.


PPS. Have you noticed I changed my profile pic-do you like?? The other one was a couple of years old, and didn't do much for me (well Vin Diesel may be following my craft blog. just to get to know me before he asks me out!!) and I didn't realise how much weight I have lost till lately, and let's say that the before and after shots have helped me decide that I won't be having my hair back in a bob, like my mum keeps suggesting!!

2 comments:

  1. You know I love these cards! Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!!! You know I will be waiting for a text!! Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards too and so do the people who have received them from our recent preview class x

    Looking forward to tomorrow too,and ,you are right about a bob! xx

    ReplyDelete